Thursday, January 10, 2008

Family Household Statistics



  1. Favorite

Mike – Computer

Mom – Television

  1. Least Favorite

Mike – Telephone (id rather just talk to more people at once on the computer)

Mom – Cell phone (she doesn’t even own one; she just uses the home phone)

  1. Yes, children of different ages and sexes prefer different items due to the fact that some want to be the “cool guy/girl” with their cell phone so they can text all of their friends, while others would just like to remain “normal children” with their Saturday morning cartoons. I think both sexes can enjoy the same things equally to an extent.

  1. The computer is probably used the most because it can do the most things. It can text like a cell phone, communicate like a telephone, and provide visuals like a television.

  1. I would say that for me, the telephone is used the least because I have my computer and my cell phone, but for my mom, the least used is the cell phone due to the fact that she doesn’t own one.

No comments: